Q : What is Car Loans?

A : Car Loans are designed for those who wish to finance a car for personal use. It is the way you can borrow money from future. A car loan can give you immediate use of the car of your choice in exchange for regular payments over an agreed period of time.

Q : How about Features of Car Loans?

A : Before you make a decision on car loan which you choose, make sure that your financier offers them. Generally the features of car loan are detailed as follow.

- Payments can be arranged to suit your requirements.

- Cost like Registration cost, Road cost, Loan insurance & Comprehensive vehicle insurance may be able to be financed on the loan contract.

- For repayment, you can choose monthly or fornightly to pay during normally terms range from 12 to 60 months.

- A deposit may not be required, moreover if you do, maybe you will receive some benefits like lower repayment or shorter term.

Q : What is benefit for you?

1.If you also use your car for business purposes you may be able to claim part of the interest and depreciation charges as expenses against your taxable income.
2.Payments may be able to be made by direct debit from your nominated bank account.
3.You may build up equity in the asset.
4.Fixed payments for the term of the agreement allow for more accurate budgeting and protect you against interest rate fluctuations.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Johny Herbert


Johnny Herbert's racing career began in 1974 at the tender age of 10. His parents, Bob and Jane, supported him from the start and spent all of their weekends at the kart races in the early days. Johnny's obvious speed and ability in a kart were evident right from the start to anyone who saw him race.
In his July 1998 column for F1 Racing magazine, Johnny looked back on his early years in karts with fond memories:
"Karting brings you out of yourself. I was very shy as a kid, and it brought me out of my shell. And you learn about racing and the behaviour necessary for a professional career at a much earlier age. It's essential experience.


"When I first went to Buckmore [Park (an outdoor kart circuit in Kent)], I went as a boy scout, because of course it's a scouting venue as well. I'd got hooked on karting on holiday and pestered Dad until we got one, then I started running at Tilbury and Buckmore. I remember when it was just a speedbowl, not the sophisticated set-up it is now. I was about nine at the time! Scouts would turn up with funny, self-built karts, and I'd bring along my racing kart, a Sprint, and thrash them.
"Then I started driving a thing called a Tarantella, and through that I got to meet a guy called Bill Sisley, because he was selling spares. Dad and I met him at Surbiton and he started helping us out. Bits and bobs to begin with, then maybe an engine or two. I started driving one of his Kestrel karts.
"Bill has built up Buckmore, and he's one of those people I always recall fondly. He did so much to further my career. He helped me to win British Championships and to compete in the junior World Championship in Luxembourg, and he gave me the opportunities that helped me to leap up two or three performance levels. I ran sixth that time, until the chain came off with two laps to go.
"And, I suppose, Bill helped me to grow up, because as soon as I left school I went to work for him in Swanley. I used to cycle 30 miles there and 30 back each day, from home in Romford. It was quite funny; as this shy kid, I used to sell kart parts to people such as Andrea de Cesaris and Eddie Cheever, who'd often drop in. Eventually, I'd drive the van, build the fun karts Bill was producing, and, of course, race. It was Bill who got me my first Formula Ford drive too, in a Royale RP26 via Terry Gray's dad, Vic."

In 1978, wider recognition of Johnny's talent followed when he became British junior karting champion. Progressing through the ranks, he was British senior 135cc karting champion in 1979 and 1982. Johnny was also classified 18th in the World Championships at Kalmar, Sweden, in 1982.
Johnny moved up to Formula Ford at the end of 1983, and he crowned two full years in the highly competitive series with a triumphant display at the 1985 Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch, marking him out as one of Britain's fastest rising stars.

"And so, after starting his heat the day before from the back of the grid with a 10sec penalty, 20-year-old Johnny Herbert crossed the line to wild cheers. It was no more than [his team] deserved. Never the ones to make excuses, always sporting and down to earth, the small team had taken on the Van Diemen hordes and beaten them.
"It was an emotional moment and every one of the appreciative crowd knew it. Once more the Formula Ford Festival and World Cup had produced superb entertainment. Brands Hatch last Sunday was all about Quest Racing and Johnny Herbert."
After one victory during a season of FF2000 in 1986, Johnny then graduated to Formula 3.

No comments: